Directions for Use
Cleaning when the System is Not in Use – Animals Are Not Present:
- Using a medicator inject 1200 concentrated solution 1:128 directly into water system only when NO animals are present
- Let stand for 10 – 12 hours
- Flush with potable water repeat as necessary until lines are clean
Inject 1200 at 10 oz per gallon of water directly into drinking water system with NO animals present
Let stand for 10 – 12 hours
Flush with potable water repeat as necessary until lines are clean
Cleaning the Drinking Water System – Animals Present:
- Stock solution add 5 oz per gallon of water inject using a medicator 1:128
- For first time use: continue for 7 days
- Maintenance cleaning: 3 consecutive days per month
- Set pump to inject 1:40
- One gallon of 1200 will treat 5000 gallons of drinking water
General Purpose Surface Cleaning:
- Add 6.5 oz per gallon of cleaning solution
- Inject directly into high pressure washer
(Hot water always recommended)
1200 penetrates and removes the attachment mechanisms that start and hold inorganic and organic matrices together and to surfaces.
1200, as a surface cleaner is a non-hazardous, liquid formulation that works best when diluted with hot water, usually at 1:20 ratio / 6.40 ounces per gallon of water. Rinse surface after degreasing with hot water or steam. The exact dilution of this concentrated product depends on the degree of accumulated soil and grease to be removed.
Storage: Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and heat. DO NOT ALLOW TO FREEZE because product
may lose its potency. After use, seal or close dispenser.
Disposal: No special disposal requirements. 1200 is biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
Ingredients: Purified Water (H2O) (98.18%), Sodium Chloride (NACL) (1.50%), Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) (0.32%).
Request a 1200 SDS for more specific information.
MADE IN THE USA
Eye contact: Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation persists.